29 August, 2011

Planking the Morley way... well sort of!

Last night there were some Morley hijinks going on in the backyard. First I thought it was Planking..... but I said out loud:

Look, Up in the Sky, It's a Bird, It's a Plane......


I'll leave it up to you guys to work out!

But the good old Bobcat was def popular.


James also worked on my new website last night and of course in staying with Occupational, Health and Safety practices, the Supervisor aka Embee Louise was close by to make sure we were doing things the correct way!


You know someone commented to me the other night about me watching TV with the lights off. Do you guys do this too? I love it. Goes back to when I was a kid and maybe because it feels like I'm at the movies. Jake would tell you it's because I'm an Electricity Nazi! And this might be true.... at certain times. I mean you need to see our Electricity Bill and live with Baby Jake hehehe.

So do you turn the lights off when you watch TV?

Me xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Favorites More