06 February, 2012

I need your help Groover's...

Ok, I know this is a bit of self promoting here but come onnnnnn if I can't ask YOU GROOVER'S pleaseeeeeee who am I gonna ask???

I have entered a wonderful little pic:


into a competition and I really need your votes to help me win!

If you could please just take a couple of minutes of your time, click on this link below and either like it via Facebook Like, Tweet it on Twitter, +1 it on Google + or even share it with your friends I would truly appreciate it!

Ok enough of me going on and on and sucking up to you! hehe

Here is the link:

Entry into the Tahiti Competition for Destinations Mag

Thank you from the bottom of my little heart!

Me xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Favorites More