05 September, 2011

It's just another Manic Monday.....

Well today was the typical Monday morning. Hard to get out of bed and get going! You know how it goes... But once you get up, one foot in front of the next, well before you know it, it will be Thursday..... the downward slide Kids! :)

Today we had our bitumen driveway cut in preparation for some drainage later in the week. Andddddddd my knee is heeling quite nicely! And you guys think my life is dull! LOL

And yesterday I did that horrible job, no not clean the bathroom (although that sucks the BIG ONE!) I actually sat down and sorted out all the papers for personal, home, warranties and even a folder for my MUM! to keep and worked out which ones to cull.

Ashlee said to me, "I only have one concertina folder" and I said yeahhhh but wait until you are my age! hehehe. So even though I hate this job with a passion, it is a good feeling when you are on top of things.

I am sooo organised at work. Of course being a Team Assistant it's my job to be. But filing away my own crap - not so good!

I also watched that new show last night Wildboys which was on Channel 7. Not bad, a bit slow to start with but I reckon it will ramp up! And please, who cares..... it's got nice Eye Candy!! :)


I heard from a friend in America today. It got me thinking about how friends come into our lives. I have met people in so many different ways. From school, work, Nightclubs!, concerts, holidays, through other friends, ex girlfriends from other friends, internet sites (nooooo not RSVP!!!), my hairdressers - past & present. You name it I got em hehehe.

Friendships are a very important part of my life. They have got me through some pretty tough times so far in this life of mine. And I have always believed that you don't have a Best Friend, you have many Great Friends!!


And it's always sad when friendships end. Sometimes you know why, sometimes you don't. And at times there are tears, sadness and just a deep feeling of loneliness.

I have learned that friends come and go, and your life goes on. I have made new friends since that time — some have come and gone, and some have remained.

Has anyone else out there experienced the same thing? Ever wonder why? Perhaps this poem will shed some light on things for you:

Reason, Season, or Lifetime

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
When you figure out which one it is,
you will know what to do for each person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON,
it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty;
to provide you with guidance and support;
to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.
They may seem like a godsend, and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it. It is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons;
things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person,
and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

— Unknown


I have some amazing stories over the coming weeks on how I have met some of the friends in my life, so stay tuned!

Love

Me xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Favorites More